Roofing & Re-roofing
- Tear off existing roof and haul away all debris.
- Re-roof with 7/16 OSB plywood to achieve a solid roof.
- Factory starter shingles.
- Felt under-layment.
- Re-roof with oak ridge lifetime 3-dementional asphalt comp.
- Install 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 edge metal.
- High Profil Ridge.
- New roof jacks except at a/c, electric, and gas lines.
- Re-place metal flashing at fireplace as needed.
- Add dormer vents as per title 24-requirement’s.
- Permit included.
- Clean up job site.
- Insulate complete attic to achieve r-38 with owens corning fiber glass insulation cost.
Commercial Roofing Systems
The custom-fabricated, single-ply Duro-Last roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Extremely durable and easily installed by authorized contractors without disrupting building operations, the Duro-Last roofing system is also watertight, highly reflective, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds, and virtually maintenance-free. Over one-and-a-half billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed throughout North America.